Guild "Best In Show" At Summer NAMM 2019

PittPastor

Reaction score
I apologize if this was discussed. I looked for it and didn't see it. Lock thread if its old.

Believe it or not, this actually showed up in my Facebook feed. (IDK whether to be upset that they are getting that much better, or impressed...)

Cordoba (GUILD) voted Best in Show as reported in Music INC Mag

Guild_booth_main-1030x729.jpg

http://www.musicincmag.com/News/2019/072519/072519_BIS.html

Cordoba Music Group/Guild Guitars
(Selected by Rand Cook)
"Going back to culture, Cordoba Music Group was founded back in 1997. They are a wonderful company that brought the classical guitar back into amazing relevance. However, my Best In Show is their Guild line. They purchased it back in 2014. I very much appreciated that Cordoba was very, very patient in bringing the Guild product line back to its glory days."

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I absolutely love that. I know there is still some skepticism out there but I'm a believer and I hope they are around for eons.

Mark WW

Reaction score
I think Cordoba has done an excellent job. Everyone will not agree but ain't that the case with most things? Kudos for a lot of accomplishments in a short time frame! Stay the course!!!

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Yay Cordoba and Guild! The new Guilds I played at the Sweetwater Festival were very nice and the workmanship was impeccable.