Wilco's latest

JF-30

Reaction score
I really liked YHF and the one after that (the one with the egg on the cover). I also love Anodyne by Uncle Tup.

Quantum Strummer

Reaction score
Been a Tweedy fan since late Uncle Tupelo days, when he began to really develop as a songwriter.

-Dave-

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
If you have not seen the Wilco film, "I am trying to break your heart", it is a great movie of the band getting dropped from their label, then getting bought by the same label twice, sort of, over that Yankee Hotel Foxtrot album.

Guildedagain

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see that, sounds fascinating.

We always think of rock stars as having made it, but it's just a whole new set of things to deal with...

Man it's cold out... brrr, barely into the 70's today.

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'd like to see that, sounds fascinating.

We always think of rock stars as having made it, but it's just a whole new set of things to deal with...

Man it's cold out... brrr, barely into the 70's today.

one of my fave scenes that i can recall is Tweedy and wife and child are in like mcdonalds, and he asks her if they have enuff cash for a few burgers. like he has no $ on him as the label had just dropped them while they were making Foxtrot album. he needs like 8 dollars

JF-30

Reaction score
A lot of people think rock stars are all millionaires and the fact is unless you are Elton or U2 ect ect, a lot of musicians really don't live like people think.