Getting NUG'ed Again!

Cabarone

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on a D1212 yesterday. MF had (has maybe) them priced about half what they originally sold for. I was fishing for one last year when that D25 showed up...just couldn't pass on such a deal...it shipped last night...

Anybody know what strings they leave the factory with?

Cabarone

Reaction score
So I just got it a couple hours ago...it's a real player...just enough jangle (really, it's like the D25, sounds like more than one guitar, if that makes sense), and lots of volume...darker finish than the "natural"-looking ones in all the ads I've seen...really glad I got it...never bought a guitar that came w/the endpin uninstalled before; does it just push in or what? I ain't touching it 'til I know for sure...

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
So I just got it a couple hours ago...it's a real player...just enough jangle (really, it's like the D25, sounds like more than one guitar, if that makes sense), and lots of volume...darker finish than the "natural"-looking ones in all the ads I've seen...really glad I got it...never bought a guitar that came w/the endpin uninstalled before; does it just push in or what? I ain't touching it 'til I know for sure...

That's one of the signs of a good packing job - endpin pulled out and in the pick box. Just push it in, firmly. Resist the temptation to grab a mallet ...