Ain't technology wonderful?

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
So here's what "Zoominfo" has to say about my non-profit organization. So nice to know we had 2.8 million in revenue, I wonder where that all went? I guess it doesn't matter now seeing as we're "defunct." Not sure what I'm going to tell my 14 employees, of which I have none. Once again, you can find anything you want online, just don't expect accuracy or the truth...

[h=1]

[/h]
[h=1] ELDERMUSIC MINISTRIES INC
Defunct

[/h][h=1][/h]

[h=1]

Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49525, United States

Revenue:
$2.8 Million

Employees:

Industries:
Religious Organizations, Organizations.

Codes:
SIC Codes: 86, 8661 , NAICS Codes: 81311, 813

[/h]

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Wow. I spent a lot of time (professionally) deriving algorithms that did data mining and merging so I have seen this kind of thing often but someone really was not paying attention to what their software was doing.

I liked the idea of Eldermusic. I'm sorry it didn't work out.

:) :)

Charlie Bernstein

Reaction score
Most folks who are actually researching nonprofits use Guide Star, not Infozoom. Guide Star has its faults, but accuracy isn't on of them.

It says your gross receipts and assets are both $0. It also says you're required to file a 990-N the IRS, which is just a postcard. Nothing wrong with any of that.

So Zoominfo probably just plugs in random chunks of data when it can't find more info. What jerks.

Last edited:

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Yes, if your assets are under $50K annually you just have to file a 990-N e-postcard each year in order to retain your nonprofit status.