Guild S-100 Deluxe STEREO

dalko

Reaction score
It's not difficult.

You just have to find a site like: http://www.noelshack.com/ which is the one i use.

You put your pictures on, and after take the link from the picture, (or pictures) by "copy paste" and use it for the forum ...

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
I can draw a wiring diagram based on Daiko's pic if you'd like.

Reaction score
OK, hopefully here's photos of my S100-NB.

URL=http://s1178.photobucket.com/user/photohunter1/media/S100/IMG_0321.jpg.html]
IMG_0321.jpg
[/URL]

Gad, if you created a diagram/schematic of Dalko's stereo S-100 deluxe that would be greatly appreciated.

dalko

Reaction score
Hello S100player111. Nice guitar you have. :smile:

Some additional pictures of my S-100 Delux Stereo:

1560790129-sam-0629.jpg

1560790134-sam-0630.jpg

1560790140-sam-0631.jpg

1560790144-sam-0632.jpg

1560790151-sam-0698.jpg

1560790157-sam-0701.jpg

I hope it helps :smile:

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Enjoyed the thread and the pics, as I was popppin' my head in after a while.... :)
Bienvenue à bord Dalko and enjoy the "warrior"!
(Nice carved payer111 ;)

dalko

Reaction score
Ok, as expected, stereo is working with a stereo cable.

Neck pickup to 1 amp, bridge pickup to the other one.

dalko

Reaction score
OK. :smile-new:

it will be easier to change the site for photos. I will do it later. :smile-new:

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
It looks like they were hosted at noelshack.com. You'll need to ask them why the photos are no longer available.

English translation from http://www.noelshack.com/

From 11/21/2019, Noelshack will be exclusively dedicated to hosting images for use on jeuxvideo.com. Consequently, all the images which are not used on jeuxvideo.com will be deleted from Noelshack.

dalko

Reaction score
Ok, i put some photos back, on the first page. I'll do more later :smile-new:

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:

dalko

Reaction score
viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

Enjoy!

Last edited:

jp

Reaction score
Guild Total
Thanks for posting pics, dalko. At first I thought it was issues with my browser.

Such a cool and rare beast! Even though it's refinned, I love the look (and probably the feel) of smooth mahogany, especially the neck. It looks like it can be a rip-roaring player.

Quantum Strummer

Reaction score
Love the Guildsby, which I suspect is the reason why Guild went with the Müller bridge. Wonder why they then all but stopped offering the Guildsby!

-Dave-

jp

Reaction score
Guild Total
Love the Guildsby, which I suspect is the reason why Guild went with the Müller bridge. Wonder why they then all but stopped offering the Guildsby!

-Dave-
Maybe the rework cost was too prohibitive? I remember that Bigsbys also started to lose popularity towards the late 70s, when Eddie Van Halen inspired players to go the Floyd Rose and Kahler route.

I'm kinda tempted to modify a newer B-9 and mount it on my M-75CS. That could be kinda cool!

Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Guild Total

-Dave-
I don't think that would be why they went with the Muller bridge. It's not like the roller bridges you might expect to see with Bigsby type vibrato's, the rollers are threaded and provide sideways adjustment for the strings. Don't think it would be seen as desirable for the strings to move sideways when the vibrato is used:wink-new:

Quantum Strummer

Reaction score
I don't think that would be why they went with the Muller bridge. It's not like the roller bridges you might expect to see with Bigsby type vibrato's, the rollers are threaded and provide sideways adjustment for the strings. Don't think it would be seen as desirable for the strings to move sideways when the vibrato is used:wink-new:

Dunno if the roller saddles would actually move when using the Bigsby…I've always figured the point was to give the strings a smooth surface to slide back & forth on. The string spacing adjustment is a handy feature in any case.

-Dave-