Guild G600 Aspen Review

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
This has sat in a state of being 95% complete for over a year and it was time to move on, so here's my (perhaps slightly flawed) review of my G600 Aspen Amp:

https://www.gad.net/Blog/2019/05/25/guild-g600-aspen-acoustic-amplifier/

Guild-G600-Aspen-FrontAngle.jpg

AcornHouse

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Gosh, if only you knew someone with a Sequoia who could get some pics of the motherboard. :hopelessness:

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Gosh, if only you knew someone with a Sequoia who could get some pics of the motherboard. :hopelessness:

I'm sad to say that the vast majority of this was written a year before you had the Sequoia.

Jimbasi

Reaction score
I'm considering selling my Guild Sequoia acoustic amp. The only flaw is one missing control knob. I have the original cover. Any thoughts on the $ value?

AcornHouse

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'm considering selling my Guild Sequoia acoustic amp. The only flaw is one missing control knob. I have the original cover. Any thoughts on the $ value?
As with anything, it’s all about condition, demand, and availability. While there aren’t many available, they aren’t in demand, aside from a few Guild freaks like us. Modern acoustic amp technology is really better.
Without pics to gauge condition, I can only relate what I paid for mine. I got it from Guitar Center in complete (but no cover) condition, with faded/dirty finish for $350, and that included shipping. Is that what they’re worth? Only the market will tell whether you can get more.

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total

I want it. Please PM me and we'll work it out.

shihan

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I enjoyed the reveiw; interesting even though I don’t own an acoustic guitar. I’m always impressed by the time and effort you put into each review. Thanks for an entertaining piece.