Ndg

mike1100

Reaction score
Oh man! I haven't shopped around for one of these, but that seems like a great price. Nice, very nice. I look forward to hearing your future reports about this one.

JF-30

Reaction score
Thanks. I just sold a Fender Blues Jr and now I have my 40 watt Egnater for sale. If I sell the Egnater I may just get this for a beater to take everywhere. I was getting a D-35 no matter what. Wanted a Seth Avett model, but at around $3500. I'm good with a standard.

https://reverb.com/item/19988791-1989-guild-d15-m-natural

Last edited:

mike1100

Reaction score
Congrats again! From your pics it looks like a very fine guitar. BTW, your 3rd link didn't work. Happy NGD to you.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Seeing stuff like this makes me all melancholy. Don had a 1965 Brazilian rosewood Martin D-35 that was the main guitar I learned to play on. Then his semi-ner-do-well brother offered him some land (2 acres) in Athens, GA. Don, being the nice and gullible person he is, gave Dave the Martin as full payment on the land. Years later, we found out he never had title to any land in GA and had sold the Martin rather quickly for a good profit. I know Don was disappointed but I was LIVID and ..... glad I never met that particular brother. Met most of his kids but when they talked about "daddy" my a$$hole squeaked and I had to hold my tongue. Not sure what that land would be worth, but I do know an approximate value of the guitar and it makes me crazy!! (Okay, I know.... short trip, right?) Wish i had it back..... this is a super good deal. They're nice guitars. And it's a Martin!! :encouragement: