Informed Guitar West retailer on Ebay that the TRC on his DE-500 was upside down.

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Got profanity back from Guitar West when I advised the retailer that the TRC on the DE-500 was upside. He said "Go F***k yourself. Stay away from Guiitars West!

Interesting selling strategy. I have a couple listings out on Reverb that aren't moving. Maybe I'll give this approach a try.

Rich Cohen

Reaction score
About what? Did you actually buy something from this guy? He just didn't want your input...... that's all. I'm glad he did it. Look at all the fun we've had with this topic!!! :devilish:

You don't need to buy anything to leave a review. On second thought, I did "buy" something, or at least I got something from Hernandez -- a mouth full of filth.

Ralph, I finally figured it out!

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
About what? Did you actually buy something from this guy? He just didn't want your input...... that's all. I'm glad he did it. Look at all the fun we've had with this topic!!! :devilish:

I actually looked 'em up, wondering if it was that same guy you "interacted" with awhile back....or maybe they're brothers.
Family business and all that.
:glee:

beecee

Reaction score
Interesting selling strategy. I have a couple listings out on Reverb that aren't moving. Maybe I'll give this approach a try.

Try this Rich:

Buy this f$$$$$$ guitar or I'll kill this f$$$$$$ dog!

Old Nat Lampoon cover