New Truss Rod Cover day!

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Hopefully, I posted the imagur link correctly.....

Very cool!

You can have the photos show up here if you <right click> copy image location, then paste that here inside "img" tags....

me5vvLG.jpg

Gabby84

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Scott who goes by the name “acmesupergenius” on eBay. He is from Manitoba, Canada. I custom ordered it from him as he only had this design for Taylor guitars. No extra charge and he is very reasonable to deal with.

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I get them from here; http://wecinlay.com/

Ralph

Looks Great Gabby! Another Happy customer here. Just about every one of my Guilds has a Custom Truss rod cover on it made by Scott at WEC inlay. Been dealing with him for about 6 years now. Great prices and great craftsmanship. From the time it is finished and paid for it only takes about a week for it to get to Texas in the mail from Canada. If you are looking for a custom piece I highly recommend checking out his stuff. He also does one off designs as well if you have something special in mind.

TX

Gabby84

Reaction score
Ralph and Txbumper, I didn’t realize it was the same guy since I found him on eBay. :). I sent him the photos of his work on my guild and he gave me the wecinlay.com address.

Great guy and great work.