Salute to Lowes

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
For some time now, Lowes has been giving a 10% Veterans discount on everything I purchase. This came in particularly handy when I bought my John Deere yard tractor!

Yesterday when I went there, I was pleasantly surprised to see they now have designated Veteran parking spots.

They've earned my customer loyalty...

PittPastor

Reaction score
Yep. They are really good about that. I have never served, but my son did, and they are always very helpful. I hadn't seen the parking spots. But I'm glad to hear of it.
Thank you for your service, Dread.

FNG

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Never seen the parking spots here, but I always shop at Lowes. I scored some nice stuff on sale plus my military discount. I just outfitted the garage with a new Craftsman toolbox, work bench and cabinet. Great deals.

I also bought a new John Deere riding mower which came with a 150 buck gift card and my discount. Great deal...

I love their pickup deal, buy online, then show up and its waiting for you. They have a couple parking spots for pickup...always seem to forget to park there.

DThomasC

Reaction score
That's cool. I see these bumper stickers that read "I support our troops" and I think, ok, most people feel that way, but how do you actually provide support beyond a bumper sticker? I'm glad to see that Lowes is doing something meaningful.

To be honest, I hate everything about war, and I hate our political leaders for sending our citizens to war. But, I do feel genuine appreciation for the men and woman that volunteer. I can't even imagine ...