LTG member visit

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Grassdog (Roger) was in town so he gave me a call, he came over to the house and played my D-25M and made it sound really sweet. Then we repaired to my favorite haunt for an Italian dinner (no pasta for me) and a couple ice cold IPA's, and we spoke of all things Guild and guitar related. A good time was had by all.

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Sorry frono, we were yakkin' so much neither of us thought to take photos.

Guildedagain

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Better to talk about Guilds than anything else. I called an old buddy wheeler dealer yesterday on a long drive, didn't have any Guilds left. Said he bought an F50 brand new way back when for $1600, and then sold it later for $1100, when no one was interested in Guilds. He used to hang out with Gruhn at one time, and mentioned that Gruhn knew that Guilds were total sleepers...

He's also sold all his Starfires, a little too late for me.

Anyway, all the sudden, he starts going on about politics, and ick... Luckily he had to take another call.

Stick to Guilds ;-)

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Yeah I told Grassdog last night I'm so glad we don't do politics on LTG! We have more important stuff to deal with, like GAS.

beecee

Reaction score
We have more important stuff to deal with, like GAS

I thought your new diet would alleviate that.....:smile-new:

Grassdog

Reaction score
It was a great time. Dread plays a mean mandolin too. And in case there was ever a doubt, that D-25M of Dread's is an outstanding instrument. I've played several D-25's and they're all nice, but this one of Dread's is an absolute beast. It just blew me away. Thanks Marc for the hospitality and a great night.

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Next time we'll look up Don (dklsplace) our webmeister, he only lives about 20 miles from me.