"Who'll Stop The Rain"-er........ Snow

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I love winter and the snow that comes with it. But, this was a particularly tough winter. Though we had it pretty much behind us and about 60% of the snow was gone. But, then I woke to a fresh 3" on the ground this morning. It's beautiful but I'm just sayin'.

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
...Though we had it pretty much behind us... I woke to a fresh 3" on the ground this morning.

I'm with you, Richard. I was out playing golf last week. Then day before yesterday we had nearly a foot of snow. It's melting pretty quick since it's also relatively warm, but it's not melting fast enough to get back out on the course!

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
richard, that's what you get for living way up there in Timbukthree.

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Me either. No snow. Wife wanted a "snow day" to get a break from the class of 2nd graders. Nice to have a normal winter of rain, for once, though.

Guildedagain

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I can still see some in the yard from my window right now, in three places that don't get sun. Still visible on the north slopes up higher, in places.

Quantum Strummer

Reaction score
We had very little snow this past winter in SE Michigan, but there's a light dusting of it on the grass now. I was out walking nature trails a few days ago without a jacket, but today it's just above freezing. Business as usual. :)

-Dave-