NGD (Anticipated)

Brad Little

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Classical guitar, copy of Segovia's Hauser (in the Metropolitan Museum, NYC), should ship soon. Needs the back finished and final setup. Made by Vince Pawless in TX. Top is cedar, though the original is spruce. Back and sides are Brazilian RW, neck Spanish cedar. I've been jonesing for a new guitar, so this will satisfy that itch (at least for a while-F50R still on my radar). Plus since I'm not playing in my trio, I've been wanting to get back into classical. this will let me compare it with my Mark V.
Brad
bnhaWn.jpg

NE50MF.jpg

a03r69.jpg

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Classical guitar, copy of Segovia's Hauser (in the Metropolitan Museum, NYC), should ship soon. Needs the back finished and final setup. Made by Vince Pawless in TX. Top is cedar, though the original is spruce. Back and sides are Brazilian RW, neck Spanish cedar. I've been jonesing for a new guitar, so this will satisfy that itch (at least for a while-F50R still on my radar). Plus since I'm not playing in my trio, I've been wanting to get back into classical. this will let me compare it with my Mark V.
Brad
bnhaWn.jpg

NE50MF.jpg

a03r69.jpg

That is pretty! 😊