Lookie what FedupsX brought me .

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Ooooo two toy day for me .
One new F30r that looks great , not played her yet letting her get use to the environment . Box and guitar case was ambient temp so I opened her up ,it was packed very good so no complaints ....... Yet ! lol

My second toy which I'm sneaking in this thread is my new Amp . It looks real good fit and finish quite nice . Class B tube amp 2 6L6's tubes and 3 12xa7's I believe .
some have said Fender sound on the clean and Masa boogie on the rock out your neighbors channel . Brandon at Sweet thinks it's more Fender and Marshall I guess either way I cant complain . LOL

Hear her in action , https://soundcloud.com/agradeleous234/a-melody-for-spring

RFL2f9X.jpg
[/IMG]
sMLlWQ7.jpg
[/IMG]
m1iJY8z.jpg
[/IMG]
lL0HOCY.jpg
[/IMG]
kM6ZmKk.jpg
[/IMG]
7PPo7Pr.jpg
[/IMG]
1qXZsXA.jpg
[/IMG]
dy8U1VA.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I'm liking that F-30RCE, Ray! Waiting for your review!

Was that packed with string boxes along the neck? Empty ones, I assume?

walrus

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I'm liking that F-30RCE, Ray! Waiting for your review!

Was that packed with string boxes along the neck? Empty ones, I assume?

walrus

Nah that's gift #3 Brandon had them in the amp box along with the bag of candy which made it all worth while lol

I tuned her up and the strings are beat so I'm glad I ordered replacements haha

But with the shipped strings she sound kind if soft or quiet definitely softer then the CO-2 and my 283a which are Adirondack tops but one is hog the other rosewood .

Otherwise she sounds good heck of a lot better then the one I tried at GC .

Grassdog

Reaction score
Nice acquisition, Ray. Can't wait to hear what you think about it. Looks like you have a couple of canine friends chillin' in the background.

sailingshoes72

Reaction score
Looks like you hit the "exacta" today, Ray. The rosewood on the F-30R is beautiful! I look forward to your review.

By the way, progress on your entertainment center seems to have stalled out a bit. Your wide-screen TV is still on the work bench. :playful:

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
....One new F30r that looks great.... My second toy which I'm sneaking in this thread is my new Amp....

Wow! That's the way to get in the swing of things, Ray. Looks like a beauty! And a heck of an amp! Whoa baby!

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Nice acquisition, Ray. Can't wait to hear what you think about it. Looks like you have a couple of canine friends chillin' in the background.

Yeah thats sandy my folks dog she's a little 50lb rino with the mass to match .
My folks are in thier mid to late 80's and just can't handle her anymore and on a leash she pulls my pops to the ground can't have that . The other is my luv that's Buddy Retriever Shepard mix of some kind also 50lbs but long thin body and can run like a gray hound . He's taller and we're pretty well bonded , he doesn't like sandy getting attention. Lol

damn pretty she is! Enjoy Ray!

Thanks and I agree and not because I have her but looks ain't every thing I got some work to do with her . 😊

Looks like you hit the "exacta" today, Ray. The rosewood on the F-30R is beautiful! I look forward to your review.

By the way, progress on your entertainment center seems to have stalled out a bit. Your wide-screen TV is still on the work bench. :playful:

You mean my poormans review ? Lol
It'll come with a audio demo .

Yeah the center always gets delayed . The blue painters tape are markings for my next set of holes . Thing the first set were a pain because guaranting perfectly straight holes is a toughy every little bit off the backside moves the bracket and they all have to be inline to line up the outter shelfs .
Max TV size it will accommodate is 75" anyway I be moving on it this weekend . 😊

Beautiful score!
Enjoy...after you take care of that TRC. :highly_amused:

Joe

You coming over ? Reffer to post #3 lol

learnintoplay62

Reaction score
Gorgeous guitar nd hope she is what you expected.
i have the same amp just a little smaller. They make some of the best imho
keep us informed

bobouz

Reaction score
Beautiful sunburst & lovely rosewood -

Hope it’s a winner!

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Wow! That's the way to get in the swing of things, Ray. Looks like a beauty! And a heck of an amp! Whoa baby!
Thanks and trying to keep Pace with you bud ;) lol

Gorgeous guitar nd hope she is what you expected.
i have the same amp just a little smaller. They make some of the best imho
keep us informed

Thanks , "What I expected" that is one heck of thing to figure out . I mentioned to Billy that I fear I'll be leaning more and more to custom OM's it's a battle fighting that move .

Beautiful sunburst & lovely rosewood -

Hope it’s a winner!

Thanks yeah love NH bursts .
New strings will go on today then I'll report ! Lol

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Wonderful! Congratulations! I like the look of both guitar and amp!
Ralf

Thanks the amp was a pleasant surprise it looks better in person then in the ad photos . I'm going to give that a first run after work :)

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Ha! Ray, you're such a scofflaw!

Guitar looks great... but its made to be played, so can't wait to hear what you think about it!

Thanks I came up with a little piece in standard tuning which is extremely rare lol so I get a demo with that tune . 😊