Where the HELL did my string winder go??

F312

Reaction score
“A 41-inch bust and a lot of perseverance will get you more than a cup of coffee – a lot more.” ... Jayne Mansfield
Now back to the sidewinder.

Ralph

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
“A 41-inch bust and a lot of perseverance will get you more than a cup of coffee – a lot more.” ... Jayne Mansfield
Now back to the sidewinder.

Ralph

Speaking Ms. Mansfield, there is always this famous photo of her and Sophia Loren.

Not just a bombshell: Ms.Mansfield's IQ was reported to be anywhere from 149 to 163, and she spoke 5 languages.

Last edited:

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome onto my plate :triumphant:

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Power Peg, picks and strings came this morning. Not to get y'all back on topic from **** and a$$ but..... just saying. Okay? I'll change some strings tomorrow. Or the day after. . The drain in the laundry room backed up so I gotta get the snake out and ...... life goes on.....damn. Here y'all are talking T&A and I'm playing with my snake...... jeeze.

:surprise::devilish:

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Power Peg, picks and strings came this morning. Not to get y'all back on topic from **** and a$$ but..... just saying. Okay? I'll change some strings tomorrow. Or the day after. . The drain in the laundry room backed up so I gotta get the snake out and ...... life goes on.....damn. Here y'all are talking T&A and I'm playing with my snake...... jeeze.

:surprise::devilish:

Why can't it be both! :laughing:

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Ah, string change...the job I hate to love. Hate doing it, love the result.

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I don't mind. Of course, I'm only doing two guitars - the D64 has not been played enough recently to change the strings.

I do them every month on both guitars - sometimes I go two month on the F-30 because the Ernie Ball Aluminum Bronze strings seem to last a bit longer. And I always go to a new pick at the same time!

I love the sound and feel of new strings!

walrus

Last edited:

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
All of two months ! I have some guitars that I look at the case and think..." Wait. When WAS the last time I played that one ? "