My "New" Guild X-375B

Rich Cohen

Reaction score
Next is my 1957 X-375B. What an axe! This monster is capable of anything!

FF82j0b.jpg

fxPADQ9.jpg

yXzU1WI.jpg

SWMmnq6.jpg

cJhUTkw.jpg

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Rich, you sure went shopping! This one is one year older than, and in much better shape!

walrus

DThomasC

Reaction score
Rich, that looks amazing. I'm a sucker for spruce tops on a fully hollow archtop. Even laminated it has a lively character that laminated maple just doesn't seem to get close to. With the Franz piskups I'll bet that instrument is a true joy to play.

shihan

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
When you go guitar shopping, you don’t mess around! Again, I gotta say it looks like new. You must be one happy camper.

X-170AB

Reaction score
Rich - you are really on a roll with your Guilds and Epiphones! I wish you lots of good playing time (and hope you can still pay the rent :>)

Rich Cohen

Reaction score
Rich - you are really on a roll with your Guilds and Epiphones! I wish you lots of good playing time (and hope you can still pay the rent :>)

As I said in another response, I sold off five of my Guild flat tops, all of which were no slouchers, and kept my favorite, a Nashville "Finesse" model flat top. And, as GAD has remarked, arch tops, when they are built right, can compete with flat tops in genres across the board.