Great 1997 D-30 for sale

PTC Bernie

Reaction score
Great 1997 D-30 for sale : Sold!

OK, as I said at the end of my original post on this guitar, I've come to the realization that I just can't play 1 11/16" nut width anymore. :miserable:

http://letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?197929-Ngd!!!-97-d-30

I HATE to sell this beauty but I can't see keeping her in a closet, unplayed, for the rest of her life. I'm hoping that someone here can give her a good home and let her sing.

This is the cleanest D-30 I've seen, a couple of minor marks on her.

Plays great, plenty of saddle left and the standard weeks long sustain and fantastic, powerful voice that these guitars are known for.

I had trouble finding reliable info on value, some "Blue Book" sites suggested up to $1299 (ludicrous!) but the bulk of them seemed to be in the $750 -$900 range. As this one is in excellent condition with the OHSC I'm going to go with $XXX, plus shipping, as a starting point.

I'll post what pictures I have, if you have any specific questions or want other pictures, let me know. Sorry for the water mark. Just one of the many reasons I HATE photo hosting sites. I can also eMail pix if needed.

[URL=https://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bortmann1/media/IMG_0967_zpsgzzqgv81.jpg.html] [/URL]

IMG_0965_zpswv1ghteh.jpg

IMG_0966_zps7flef0i7.jpg

IMG_0968_zpsaivfwu8o.jpg

IMG_0969_zpsldaetspk.jpg

Thanks!

Bernie

Last edited:

PTC Bernie

Reaction score
Frono, are the pix not showing? I can see them in the post above. Also, the link to the original thread is above and they show there. Let me know and I'll try to fix them.

Thanks!

B

ronbo

Reaction score
That's a beauty! I've never had a chance to play one, what's the tone like? The demos I've seen seem to favor the mid-range frequencies, but that could be crappy speakers.

Looks interesting, I do have some money saved up...:witless:

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
The are not showing for me. I keep forgetting that happens enough that the problem might be my settings. but more often it is someone who is having trouble.

That said they are not showing with a different browser, one that doesn't have any ad blocking, script throttling or any of the other things I do to make browsing tolerable.

PTC Bernie

Reaction score
Got four nice pixs - front, back, side, and front of headstock.

OK, now that's just bizarre. Why would some people see them and some not? I think I may have mentioned in my original post that I HATE photo hosting sites! :wink:

OK, I have a PM from Bonneville and eMail pix directly to you and Frono. Anyone else who can't see them PM me and I'll eMail them directly.

Thanks!

B

PTC Bernie

Reaction score
OK, I just had a thought. What's the max picture size allowed? The pop up box that comes up when I click the "add picture" icon shows the valid files types but no mention of a max size.

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I can see the pics fine Bernie. That is a Good looking D30, Best of luck with your listing!

TX