Snow covered field

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh I was bored so I thought for no other reason I'd blab about my next F212 tune .

I couldn't think of anything to relate to the music so I took the first think that I thought of , Snow covered field . It might work lol

So Snow covered field coming to members music in near or not so near future or sooner, depends I might forget like that other song I mentioned not to long ago. I know I posted it but I can't find it . Dang flash backs I knew that last trip was a bad one . 😠

Last edited:

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'm not exactly sure what this post is about, Ray. Is, does it mean, you're working on a song? Or had a bad trip? Or fell in the snow?

I'm lost, but so are you......:witless:

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Ray is starting a new song , he has dubbed " Snow Covered Field". He'll post a link to the finished song, sooner or later, if he doesn't forget to. Like that LAST song he posted about, but can't find the link.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Ray is starting a new song , he has dubbed " Snow Covered Field". He'll post a link to the finished song, sooner or later, if he doesn't forget to. Like that LAST song he posted about, but can't find the link.
Hahahahha ! Yes !
I fixed the typo's lol

So it's like a WARNING? Do I really need a warning? Stay tuned everybody!!!! :cupcake:

Lol , I said I was bored and if anything it's a possible fun change to the norm .😁
I do have to say which I'm sure I've said a bunch of times before but my F212XL is a amazing sounding 12 string . Everything went right with this build ! 😊
I'm almost affraid to get my hands on a F512 .

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I guess I never recorded the 12 string song I was thinking I did LOL not only that but I could have sworn I did a Gloria demo but thats also a trip event it seems . buggers !