Arista Awards

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Whelp - it's mine. I look forward to disappointing that guitar with some fine pentatonic wankery.
OH WoW!!! Congrats, Gary!! I'm sure you're better than me and my poor decent guitars are subjected to my wankery every effing day!! It's all about the ENJOYMENT...... so enjoy, my friend!!! :encouragement:

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
OH WoW!!! Congrats, Gary!! I'm sure you're better than me and my poor decent guitars are subjected to my wankery every effing day!! It's all about the ENJOYMENT...... so enjoy, my friend!!! :encouragement:

I suck sumpt'n awful, but I've got TONE baby!

I'm one of those guys who hates every note that comes out of my fingers but people around me tell me I'm good. None of the people around me understand music, though. :eagerness: Thankfully I'm at the age where I really don't have a flying doughnut what other people think and I'm much more interested in people reading my writing. I love doing the research on the guitars and I've met so many cool people because of it. I've also scored a fair number of rare guitars because people email me about them so that's a benefit. Well, it's not a benefit for my slush fund, but it sure is fun nonetheless.

shihan

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I’m very glad you got it! I’ve never seen one up close, so I’m eagerly awaiting your review and great pics.
Don’t be intimidated; it’s a guitar, made to be played! Give thanks and enjoy.

Quantum Strummer

Reaction score
Mary Halvorson makes great Mary Halvorson music on her AA. I listen to her stuff when I've had my fill of tunes trying (too) hard to be liked. :)

-Dave-

PittPastor

Reaction score
The AA is my dream guitar right now. And that cherry burst has to be one of the most stunning I have ever seen. Congrats! can't wait to see the pics in its new home.

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I suck sumpt'n awful, but I've got TONE baby!

You're in good company:

"I can't play guitar, but I can sure make it howl." - John Lennon

walrus

can’t play guitar, but I can sure make it howl.[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]”

— John Lennon