Ralf Rocks!!!! NAMM is exciting!

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ralf, thank you so much for keeping all the research on the new models current and keeping the Guild excitement alive. It's really much appreciated!

I am really excited by these new production guitars being shown this year. Every one of these new (and returning) models adds something to the Guild brand. That's all my opinion, of course, but after 5 years of waiting for the "real" return of Guild, I feel like we're seeing it.

I want reviews on the new F-55 models and the F-40 Traditional. Yow!!!!

I'd also love to hear how the Orpheum-inspired MIC Guilds turned out. They look super!

Bill Ashton

Reaction score
Guild Total
Agreed, thanks so much Ralf :pride:

On the other hand though, no local place to see them like we used to be able to do, though there is a store in Newton Falls that seems to have Guild as its high end line.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Ralf, you're such a champ and a KILLER resource for this forum. I appreciate you so much and all you bring to this group!! Not to mention a super nice guy...... thank you so much!!! :encouragement::encouragement:

AcornHouse

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
It was a few posts ago, but congrats on breaking through the 10,000 barrier, Tom!

Ralf, you're such a champ and a KILLER resource for this forum. I appreciate you so much and all you bring to this group!! Not to mention a super nice guy...... thank you so much!!! :encouragement::encouragement:

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
HOOOO BOY!!! Thanks, Chris!! I didn't even notice!! I knew I was close and I thought maybe on my 8 year anniversary here I could break through but I couldn't keep my yap shut that long!!! LMAO!! This is a good place to be.... .always. :encouragement:

Thanks everybody for educating me. Still got a ways to go...... ;-)

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
HOOOO BOY!!! Thanks, Chris!! I didn't even notice!! I knew I was close and I thought maybe on my 8 year anniversary here I could break through but I couldn't keep my yap shut that long!!!...Still got a ways to go...... ;-)

I give private lessons but I don't do house calls.

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
HOOOO BOY!!! Thanks, Chris!! I didn't even notice!! I knew I was close and I thought maybe on my 8 year anniversary here I could break through but I couldn't keep my yap shut that long!!! LMAO!! This is a good place to be.... .always. :encouragement:

Thanks everybody for educating me. Still got a ways to go...... ;-)

Congratulations, Tom! That's a lot of typing! :applause:

I give private lessons but I don't do house calls.

Lessons on how not to "keep your yap shut"? You are the post champion, so you are the expert! :witless:

walrus