Twilight Zone????????????????

Charlie Bernstein

Reaction score
Okay, get this. Back in the forties, my very late father illustrated a book.

I told my wife about it, so to surprise me for my birthday, she Googled around, found a copy, bought it, gift wrapped it, and gave it to me on the big day.

I unwrapped it, and cool, wow, a copy of my dad's book, thank you honey! Then I opened it and an old note fell out - a note my dad had written. It wasn't just a copy. It was his copy.

Bonneville88

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Wow - beyond cool Charlie! - wasn't quite before but now hearing that Twilight Zone theme!

gilded

Reaction score
Seems like there's a Twilight zone episode for every occasion:
images

Good Ol' Rockabilly singer goes out looking for original authentic folk song and meets girl:
thumbnail

DomL9BeXoAEY2r2.jpg

06a1a03a27b9abeb17a8c1a9d7249ed8.jpg

tombstone64.jpg

I just know there's an implicit moral message in there somewhere.

The guitar that says Floyd Burney on the back is a '50s Gibson ES 295 with Klusons, white P90 pickups, speed knobs and a 295 tailpiece. The guitar is an 'all gold' model, too. Pretty rare bird!

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
The guitar that says Floyd Burney on the back is a '50s Gibson ES 295 with Klusons, white P90 pickups, speed knobs and a 295 tailpiece. The guitar is an 'all gold' model, too. Pretty rare bird!
Thanks Harry!
Did some searching but could only find an indistinct frontal shot of it, enough to be satisfied it wasn't a Guild.

The older I get and the more I hear about things like that (and have them happen to me), the less I believe life is just a random series of events.
It's not pre-ordained, either, though.
Every decision and action you and everybody on the planet makes and takes changes the future continuously.

Oh, the colors......I'm freaking out...

Bonnie Beecher btw, the girl who wrote the song (in the show), went on to marry Hugh Romney, better known as Wavy Gravy.
Yep.
Life's a genuine Twilight Zone alright.