Thread: looking for a set (4) of dearmond knobs for starfire

looking for a set (4) of dearmond knobs for starfire

hiya. hope this is the right forum. i have a '98 (i think) dearmond starfire custom that i would like to put the black silver 'D' factory knobs on. i would rather not buy/cannibalize/sell a less expensive dearmond as that just passes the problem on to someone else. if you have a set you would be willing to part with, hit me up. thanks.

Check your PM notifications.

Jim
    - besides before buying more guitars I should learn to play better . . . Nuuska
    -I don't play because I'm good, just because i like it.Tom in Vegas

1958 CE-100 Capri
    1966 F-20
    1988 D15
    1996 F4CE Sick puppy
    1996 A25
    Several assorted DeArmonds
    The odd Epi
    A Dorado resonator

1958 CE-100 Capri
    1966 F-20
    1988 D15
    1996 F4CE Sick puppy
    1996 A25
    The odd Epi
    A Dorado resonator

Asheville, NC (prev: Casper, Wy & FL Gulf Coast)
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicArkie View Post
    Did you get those that were on eBay? I see they were sold already. Is Cosmic Arkie selling you some? I need to check my stash, I know I have some NOS Guild knobs, and I bought some DeArmond ones too, because I was missing the "D" on a couple of my guitars - so I would have to look, but it may take a while... LMK
    GUILDs:
    '72 S-90, '64 S-200 Thunderbird, '77 S-300D, '84 S-284(ish); '85 F-4CE Satin; Custom Shop Peregrine Quilt; '72 Starfire IV (Birthday Present 2015)
    by GUILDs:
    Madeira A-20; Madeira JS-2; Burnside Tele (-headstock); Madeira P-812; Madeira SuperStrat & P/J Bass (Twins); Burnside Headless StreetBass (Project)
    DeARMONDS:
    '06 Ashbory Bass; Pilot V Bass (2); JetStar Special Bass; M-65; M-65C; X-155

Quote Originally Posted by b0rn2w0rsh1p View Post
    Did you get those that were on eBay? I see they were sold already. Is Cosmic Arkie selling you some? I need to check my stash, I know I have some NOS Guild knobs, and I bought some DeArmond ones too, because I was missing the "D" on a couple of my guitars - so I would have to look, but it may take a while... LMK
    I am not selling anyone any.

I do have a solution for those lacking a "G" or "D" however. PM me if you're in need.

1958 CE-100 Capri
    1966 F-20
    1988 D15
    1996 F4CE Sick puppy
    1996 A25
    The odd Epi
    A Dorado resonator