OGD - F-30 in need of TLC

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
I had bought the D 35 as a basket case knowing I'd spend more than it was worth. I've never regretted it. And I had 0 emotional attachment.
It took me a while to "get" "0 emotional attachment", then I realized it's because you hadn't owned the guitar for a long time, you bought it intending to put it right knowing it wasn't about the $$.
BUT....how's the "attachment" now?

... and a big shout to Tom and Dave at Jacobs Custom Guitars in Merritt Island, FL., who did this work. Nice folks, excellent work, timely completion, reasonable price.
Mike
Can you imagine the pressure those poor guys must be under, trying to live up to all the rave reviews around here?
:glee:

jedzep

Reaction score
Enjoy your resurrection of a fine little guitar. I'm a Gibson/Martin snob and the addition of a '63 F30 to my little collection is like a missing puzzle piece plugged in to complete the tone grouping I chase.

evenkeel

Silver Supporting
Reaction score
Very nice to hear the guitar is back in your hands, all spiffed up and making great music. And, of course thumbs up to Tom and Dave.

HeyMikey

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Congrats Mike. Sounds like you made the right call all around on getting your baby back into playing shape. Didn’t take too long either. Sometimes the waiting is the hardest part. Enjoy!!!!
-Mike