Happy New year !

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hey folks Happy new year to you all 😁 I most likely will sleep through it lol but I hope all your new goals if any come true .

On another note I was hoping to get back to my 212xl it's been sometime and I hoped I could continue to work on my song that I wrote on her . I often forget and many good songs went missing as I could not remember what the heck I played .

Anyway once again good fortune falls upon me my first coming on day before Christmas was a prayer to the man upstairs about my financial situation and the next day I received a letter and in that was a nice change in my salary.

The next good fortune was that I was hoping to remember that last song as went for the 212 and to my surprise the first notes if picked was the beginning of the song ! Yaaaaaaay. I have most it figured out and it made me happy ! Hehehe

Oh and the 212 was perfectly tuned just as I left it . Very impressive!

So on that note have a great New year and never stop looking up !

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hmm I think I already recorded the song guess my memory still sucks lol but I have to look to make sure.

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Hey folks Happy new year to you all ��

Thanks, Ray, and same to you and everybody else! Looks like I made it through another one. I really MUST get back to recording stuff!