StuBall's New Axe - Not A Guild But Purty

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I was only fooling around. It is a real work of art and you should trust the guy that crafted it of course.
Put a set of D'Addario EJ14s--GDAE are medium guage and EB are light guage. To my ears they sound just fine. And standard tuning is what they are tuned too.

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
'01, that's getting to be an oldie already, I'm sure it's opened up nicely by now!

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
That is one pretty guitar.. i am with Al on the burst.. my favorite kind.. just a knockout. I bet it sounds amazing!!
I bet a set of mediums would sing on that axe..

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Beautiful guitar congrats ! Demo please ;)

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Beautiful guitar congrats ! Demo please ;)
After the Christmas Holidays, I will work toward that. My lack of ability does not do the Bozung justice.
You can google "Robyn Young on Larry's Country Diner' and hear Robyn playing this guitar but he is just chording.

beecee

Reaction score
After the Christmas Holidays, I will work toward that. My lack of ability does not do the Bozung justice.
You can google "Robyn Young on Larry's Country Diner' and hear Robyn playing this guitar but he is just chording.

Tell you something, I have certainly been exposed to a ton of new music thanks to these forums!!

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Got a couple demos of the Bozung. Guitar teacher wanted to play it and allowed me to record him. Will be happy to let one of you post it if you would pm me your email.