Case Recommendations for New Bluesbird

Reaction score
New member here. Picked up a new Bluesbird today and now in the market for a hard shell case. The suggested case on the Guild site is too deep. I contacted them and they are coming out with a properly sized case most likely in late 2019.

Can anyone suggest a case that fits the Bluesbird?

By the way the new addition is a tea burst highly flamed top and gorgeous. As soon as I figure out how to upload a pic from my iPad, I will share.

Thanks in advance for the help!

CosmicArkie

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

For pics, one has to upload to another site, WordPress.com works very well, then use the little "insert image" icon above. I think there is a discussion in this thread: http://www.letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?193634-What-are-our-alternatives-to-photobucket

For the case question, maybe do what I've done for my M-75 - get one for an Epi Wildkat/AlleyKat and stop by a Wally World for some additional foam & wrap it in matching material to your case.

Reaction score
I had the same problem. Bought a Bluesbird last summer and the only HS cases i could find that fit it were $150 - more than i wanted to spend.

So, i did a bunch of research and found a Gator LP case that is a touch tight at the lower bout, but fits really well.

I bought mine at Sam Ash because i had a chance to test the fit before I bought it.

Cost was $70 or $80. I can't remember.

The case had worked very well as I've traveled to numerous jams with it.