Happy Thanksgiving

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
BTW, speaking of giving thanks, it was 7 years ago today I had my kidney transplant, thanks to my wife who donated on my behalf.
Amazing gift from your wife. I, now, have another "hero" I do not know.

Brad Little

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Regardless of its origin, it seems totally American that the holiday now celebrates gluttony more than gratefulness.
Brad

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
WOW Mr. & Mrs. Walrus, the gift that keeps on giving! That is truly awesome.

Aristera

Reaction score
A Happy Thanksgiving to fellow LTG'ers! Also, a special remembrance to JFK on the 55th anniversary of his passing.

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Hello

Over here we do not celebrate Thanksgiving - for obvious reason of being located on this side of bond - but regardless - to all LTG folks and my other friends in US - pieceful Thanksgiving ! ! !

sailingshoes72

Reaction score
It's my favorite holiday, mainly because it's about food, family, and fun...no gifts please.

... and don't forget falling asleep on the couch while watching football! That's my favorite time! :sleeping:

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I'm feeling "Thankful", while thinking about the folks in Paradise and Malibu, CA.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Regardless of its origin, it seems totally American that the holiday now celebrates gluttony more than gratefulness.
Brad

Hmmm I celebrated with my folks ,mom 87 and pops 89 and my son 11 . I’m thankful to them and my life that help shaped me good and the bad and I express my thankfulness to first responders and military folks via FB which I guess is a cheat but I don’t know anyone that has get togethers for specific support in my area .

I’m thankful I and my son have this time with my folks more then anything because as the way of life goes their time will soon will be all over . 😞

The way to change the world is through one random act of kindness . 🙂

Oooo football go Redskins !! Haha what’s that ? Pumpkin pie ! ? Heck yeah I want some ! 😁

Antney

Reaction score
FWIW...picked up a fresh 17 lb bird for 6.97....in the oven now, the house smells all turkey

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Actually, by definition, it's about "giving thanks." Tell someone "Thank you" today.
Like, say..... THE FIREFIGHTERS IN CALIFORNIA?? I'm thankful for them..... although I'm totally over California they've had some hellish times this year!! I'm thankful for this forum and my friends here. None better. Dinner with the brother and sis-in-laws family was typical. I could see the tell tale signs that the sisters were getting tanked and things were getting heated, so Don and i had an escape plan and spent a couple hours with our friend Phil at Pizza Rock at Green Valley Resort where my niece also works cocktailing. Now that was FUN!! We look like this.....

LxILrq.jpg

His girlfriend had to work so he did the grandparents and then met us after the family stuff. Such a good time. I was glad to get home. What a day!! I hope y'all had a wonderful time.......