Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
dCGgnU.jpg

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Cool - now we know what Al is up to . . .

F312

Reaction score
...or down too. Pile on, he's away 'till Monday.

Ralph

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I think he's actually retired, and just "pretends" to go to work...

walrus

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total

walrus

He's an A.I. "chatbot" I built to interact on LTG. He's up to v2.0 but v3.0 may be in the works. There seem to be more lapses in memory than I would like, and i would like to tweak the veer code just a little bit. He's not active on weekends because my cloud provider gives me a discount for not running on weekends (when they can make some extra money selling "my" capacity to financiers trying to decide what to buy between the close of the US market on Friday and the opening on Monday).

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
He's not active on weekends because my cloud provider gives me a discount for not running on weekends (when they can make some extra money selling "my" capacity to financiers trying to decide what to buy between the close of the US market on Friday and the opening on Monday).

And here I was, thinking he kept weekends off LTG for quality time with the girl friend, family and such...... fooled by the bot!
And Fro, looks like your "creation" took a life of its own, venturing in the glass repair business now.... beware the dangers of A.I.!

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
He's an A.I. "chatbot" I built to interact on LTG.
Apparently the CIA has successfully erased your memory or the original application:
Companionship for astronauts on long space voyages, by mimicking real life communications with loved ones and mission controllers.
To keep them convinced there was actually still life on earth, whether in fact there was or not.
Lowers the odds of self-termination before successful colonization of neighboring planets.
After all, even though we've come to accept the wisdom of conserving the native state of our own home range, we also see the utility of terra-forming Mars.
And here I was, thinking he kept weekends off LTG for quality time with the girl friend, family and such......
And freelance consulting:
51GWn76p1xL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFIVE%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Yeah, weekends are always good for kicking Al around the block.
Did somebody say "kick"?
tumblr_opnkaxOEBJ1u2dm8go1_1280.jpg

.... beware the dangers of A.I.!
Indeed.
muskelonmarijuana_090718youtube.png

walrus
tenor.gif

...or down too. Pile on, he's away 'till Monday.
Ralph
:glee::applouse::victorious:
YOU I like.
Cheerful.
Wanna go for a cruise?
elon-musk-tesla-car-mars-759.jpg

Who's got time for bricks through windows?
I been framed.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score

You took my comment about sledge-hammering dockless e-Scooters wherever I found 'em seriously, didn'cha?
As well you should.
The new urban blight:
180418sfe-scooters4Web.jpg

Th-a-a-at's it... just leave it anywhere.
Hold still, now...

And here's a company employee collecting 'em and violating the terms of San Jose and state of CA's rules regarding usage which include mandatory use of a helmet (I have yet to see anybody wearing one) and no carrying objects while operating:
2e190164-848a-11e8-ad57-41bbac1aa85d-780x582.jpg

And although they are supposed to be operated in the street, doesn't this look like an accident waiting to happen?

If the sledgehammer approach proves impractical, I have a backup plan thanks to my hero Lou Lemming, who, in 1969, was wanted in 6 states for putting jelly in people's shoes:

ec4974f0-0769-11e3-8b7f-249d0062d046.jpg
I'll just put it on the handlebars.

Last edited:

F312

Reaction score
You took my comment about sledge-hammering dockless e-Scooters wherever I found 'em seriously, didn'cha?
As well you should.
The new urban blight:
180418sfe-scooters4Web.jpg

Th-a-a-at's it... just leave it anywhere.
Hold still, now...

And here's a company employee collecting 'em and violating the terms of San Jose and state of CA's rules regarding usage which include mandatory use of a helmet (I have yet to see anybody wearing one) and no carrying objects while operating:
2e190164-848a-11e8-ad57-41bbac1aa85d-780x582.jpg

And although they are supposed to be operated in the street, doesn't this look like an accident waiting to happen?

If the sledgehammer approach proves impractical, I have a backup plan thanks to my hero Lou Lemming, who, in 1969, was wanted in 6 states for putting jelly in people's shoes:

ec4974f0-0769-11e3-8b7f-249d0062d046.jpg
I'll just put it on the handlebars.

“A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.” – David Brinkley