NGD - S7CE Peregrine

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Crap ! Now I want one. My Yamaha SLG 200N fits the bill, but, it is not as sexy as the one Dave got.

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Hello Al

Welcome back - I do not see your comment on "windows" - not operating system . . .

When I selected your comment I didn't close it properly- I type in "
" myself, but had a bracket backwards/[/QUOTE]

Al - with WINDOWS i was referring to another thread on this forum - some of us wait for you to comment . . .

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Al - with WINDOWS i was referring to another thread on this forum - some of us wait for you to comment . . .

Y'know, I normally read bout 97% + of everything that gets posted, by viewing the Forum home page and looking at "Last post" dates to see if there are any new posts in a given subforum at all.
I'll then check the oldest unread post in that forum and work forward, and repeat.
I DO usually have the "Miscellaneous" and "Acoustic" forums for last. like desert.
But lately I seem to miss some of 'em....so I'm clueless here...

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
OK, here's an update.

I took the Peregrine to an electric (read LOUD) jam on Friday night. Just the guitar, my loudbox mini, and a pedal I use for clean boost for solos. (my usual setup) The guitar came through with flying colors. Just sounded amazing. Very acoustic tone and following the setup by Tom, every note was ringing out clear and strong all the way up the fingerboard. Had some nice comments from the other folks, too.

So the Peregrine is staying here. I have had a few folks tell me that they want this thing if I decide to let it go. But that's not happening, either.

Last edited:

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Past its initial test in flying colors--IT SOUNDS--Amazing.
Keepers are wonderful but a faster gun awaits you--time has away of mufflering joy or pain.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
OK, here's an update.

I took the Peregrine to an electric (read LOUD) jam on Friday night. Just the guitar, my loudbox mini, and a pedal I use for clean boost for solos. (my usual setup) The guitar came through with flying colors. Just sounded amazing. Very acoustic tone and following the setup by Tom, every note was ringing out clear and strong all the way up the fingerboard. Had some nice comments from the other folks, too.

So the Peregrine is staying here. I have had a few folks tell me that they want this thing if I decide to let it go. But that's not happening, either.
Awesome sounds like a good score. If I did play out I have to look into one . Enjoy ;)