Ngd

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
So, I just picked up the GSR F 47 KC that RayK had listed here a bit ago. The thread is closed but I think ya'll remember what that guitar looked like. Stunning actually, with a really pretty Spruce Bear Claw top and fine looking grained KOA back and sides. I can tell you RayK was wonderful to deal with. He offered a superb price, packed well and shipped quickly. His communications were excellent and I couldn't be happier.

Anyway, I'd just like to offer an unsolicited endorsement of RayK as a seller. Good stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Way to go Richard and Rayk was high on my ladder but moved up another rung with your unsolicited endorsement.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guess that answers my last email . Haha

Thank you Rich for the kind words and Stu .
I aim to please best I can and keep honesty first and foremost .

She is a pretty guitar and I kind of pride myself on picking the ones that call to me . 🙂

So play her well and keep her safe and if the time comes and she has to be sold again may she stay within the LTG Family .

I’m happy she found her way into the group .

Be well .

Ray

beecee

Reaction score
good on ya Ray!!

Like I said in another post, you all are great to deal with!

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Everything ? What I do ? Lol

No I meant I'm still Tom's buddy.
Oh, wait, not that that means I'm not still your buddy.
But are you and Tom still buddies?
If one of us stops being the other's buddy does that mean the other guy has to stop too?
China, Russia, and the US have managed to forestall global thermonuclear war for 60 years through clever manipulation of the buddy/not buddy system, so there's gotta be something said for it.
OK, I take it all back.
I'm not anybody's buddy.
THAT oughta keep things calm for a while.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score

images

What?

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I’m not mad at Tom at all we all just said what we thought needed to said at that time . That time is in the past and has no bearing on the present. I don’t think about it at all less your mention of it Al .

Matter of fact I have at times wondered where he’s at as I’ve not seen any posts though I could of missed them .

Hope all is well with Tom and his family.
Hugs ! 😁

Edit ; I should also like to add my apologies to Rich for adding to the derailing of the thread .

Congrats again on a awesome guitar . 🙂

Last edited:

steve488

Reaction score
Guild Total
You're nobuddy 'til somebuddy loves you ...... or is that you are a nobuddy 'til somebuddy notices you....... nevermind I am going back to my room

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
You're nobuddy 'til somebuddy loves you ...... or is that you are a nobuddy 'til somebuddy notices you....... nevermind I am going back to my room

I’m just here alone drinking a beer . Finished adjusting FW saddle on the blue and picking a bit watching Ancient Aliens , Yup allllll alone 😐

geoguy

Reaction score
Congrats to both Richard & Ray on this transaction . . . and Richard, I thought you previously owned one of these guitars?

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Congrats to both Richard & Ray on this transaction . . . and Richard, I thought you previously owned one of these guitars?

He did , he got lonely . 😁lol

Bernie

Reaction score
I hadn't seen that guitar : would love to see some photographs, especially the back & sides since Koa is often nice-looking. I know the overall shape but would like to know more about F-47's specs...
Cheers, and enjoy...