Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts on factory 2nd F-130???

Looks good, tuners on the back side look a little off also but has that as well no biggy .

If it didnít go through MIRC wonder where it did as the label is scratched off and it has the used stamp on the back of the head stock ? I only ask because
    my Om-120 I bought blemished has none of that , interesting .

Looks like a nice guitar congrats . :) as always audio ! Lol
    Last edited by Rayk; 09-14-2018 at 09:39 AM.

Thank you! I am thinking somebody foolishly assumed the MIRC serial number sticker would come off and tried. Sadly, will never know what year it is now! No bother though, as long as it sounds like it should itíll be made to be played and loved!

Quote Originally Posted by GuildUpNorth View Post
    ....I went ahead on this one....
    Darn that reverb! Why the heck don't they show items that sold instead of redirecting to "you might like one of these instead..."?

Anyway, congrats UpNorth! Sounds like you got a great deal!
    2011 Guild F50R Sunburst
    2002 Guild JF30-12 Sunburst
    2018 Gibson Ltd. Ed. Songwriter Deluxe 12-string
    2015 Martin GPC12PA4 12-string

2012 Epiphone Lennon EJ-160E VS

1972 Epiphone FT-160 12-string
    2012 Epiphone Dot CH

2010 Epiphone Les Paul Standard trans amber 

2013 Yamaha Motif XS7

No worries, Iíll do an NGD post with pics when I get it! Excited....only wish is that it was an F-30, but hey....enjoy what you have, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    Darn that reverb! Why the heck don't they show items that sold instead of redirecting to "you might like one of these instead..."?

Anyway, congrats UpNorth! Sounds like you got a great deal!
    Cough you can still all the info at least on mobile , under the ďthis item has sold ď is info just select read more and just click on the pics theyíll open up .