Belated NGD. It's twins!

amnicon

Reaction score
Guild Total
Finally getting around to posting photos of my recently acquired '77 G212. I was super excited to find one that matched the finish on my '75 D40, and got it for a good price. It is also super duper clean, I can count the dings and scratches on one hand!

Last edited:

amnicon

Reaction score
Guild Total
Sorry, I thought I had the picture posting thing figured out. Working on it...

QdY6wsr.jpg

Last edited:

beecee

Reaction score
Ditto.

That should be one loud house with those babies humming

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Absolutely Gorgeous Amnicon! I miss my G212, It was an exceptional sounding and extremely easy playing 12 string. Hope you enjoy both of them for a long time to come.

TX

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Personally, I think Guild nailed that burst finish. It is far superior looking (IMHO) than anything done by Martin or Gibson. Taylors are nice I think but I still prefer the Guild look.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
You will be confused because you have a choice and both choices are very good--"which one should I play today?" Beautifully matched pair!

HeyMikey

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
What’s great pair of beautiful bursts! Nice score on the G212.

beecee

Reaction score
You will be confused because you have a choice and both choices are very good--"which one should I play today?" Beautifully matched pair!

That's a problem I can live with!!😀

amnicon

Reaction score
Guild Total
Personally, I think Guild nailed that burst finish. It is far superior looking (IMHO) than anything done by Martin or Gibson. Taylors are nice I think but I still prefer the Guild look.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll admit to being super biased on this, but I agree full-heartedly. I've seen a few others come through the market with this burst, and I've bid/made offers on all of them.

amnicon

Reaction score
Guild Total

I do pause at times to figure out what feels best that day. Both give me the strong urge to play, which is what it's all about, right?