Nud!

AcornHouse

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Just a teaser (I need to do a small bridge repair.)

ebe4201a-3d3d-463c-97c0-8e05988cc936.jpeg

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Let's see the whole thing (eventually!). Love those Guild baritone ukes!

walrus

AcornHouse

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Ok, here you go.
This uke popped up on the ‘Verb. Briefly (HeHe :triumphant:). I made an offer, he accepted; bingo, bango, 4 days later, it’s in my house. As I mentioned, it’s really clean, except for the bridge. The front, in front of the saddle, had broken off, but they did save the shard. Good. Sadly, when I went to reglue it, it looked like someone had already tried to with CA glue, so my hot hide glue keeps it glued on, but not strong enough to resist even uke string tension. So, I need to get some Braz. RW and either make a patch, or just make a new bridge.
But, here are the pics.

Original soft case with hang tag.
img_1981.jpg

img_1989.jpg

beecee

Reaction score
Beauty.

I envy your craftsmanship abilities as well! It found a good home.

The only tools I could use on a guitar are a pen and checkbook!

The Guilds of Grot

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Wow! That thing is so clean you could eat off it!

On my first Uke the gold logo on the headstock was gone. You can see where it was if you get the angle of the light right.

Uke-1-1.jpg

I bought the second one because it was in a lot nicer condition!

Uke.jpg

I don't really need two Ukes but it kind of turned out that I play the first one and the second is my "Case Queen".

Speak of eating off of instruments, I went to the New York Guitar show a good number of years ago when it was in the basement of the Catholic School on the west side. There was a guy there with guitars, (no cases) actually piled up about two feet high on a table. Right on top was a really nice looking M-75CS Cherry Bluesbird! At the time I had a M-75GS Walnut Bluebird that wasn't in the greatest of condition. (The gold was disappearing fast!). I asked the gentleman if I could take a look at it and he said: "Hang on, let me finish my lunch!" Yes, he had his second hot dog and fries sitting on the poor 'ol Bluesbird. So he finished chewing dog #1 and after picking up dog #2 off the Guild and moving the fries to another unfortunate guitar, he signaled me that I could pick the Guild up check it out. Other then a small mustard stain, it was almost near mint. I added it to the collection and sold the M-75GS!

Just 'cause y'all like pictures;

rt062.jpg

M-75CS-Close-Up-001.jpg

Sorry to hijack your thread Acorn, and now back to Ukes!