Hiscox Case for Orpheum Jumbo??

Jim81

Reaction score
Hello

I was wondering if any Guild Orphuem jumbo owners have purchased either a Hiscox artist or pro 2 case?

I was about to pull the trigger on an artist jumbo case but realised the specs on the lower (17.25) and upper bout (12.5) of the Orpheum are slightly larger than the case recommends (lower (17) and Upper (12). I did call Hiscox and they said that the padding may allow the guitar to fit but they could not guarantee. He thought the lower bought would be fine but may run into issues with the upper. So wondering if anyone out there has any experience on the matter?

Jim81

Reaction score
just in case anyone else is interested, I decided to pull the trigger on an Artist Case from Hiscox.

My Orpheum Jumbo seems to fit very nicely

43140436975_deb865c581_c.jpg
[/url]guild hiscox1 by James Lattimer, on Flickr[/IMG]

6L6

Reaction score
Happy your guitar fits!

I'm a BIG fan of Hiscox cases. All of my dreads now live in Hiscox Pro II cases which are both strong and lightweight (my 72 yr old body really likes "light" these days).

I make several international trips/yr between San Francisco and Europe and always take a nice dread with me. The Hiscox cases have been put to the test by the airlines and come out in perfect shape.

beecee

Reaction score
That Jumbo has one of the best bursts I've seen on an Orph.

Nice