NGD OM-120 MIC ...k e y m o u s e

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Nice tune! Sounds like you have a subtle touch on the strings. Any effects in place, or just a nice room and a mic ?

Just a tad of Reverb .

Peaceful easy feeling.

Ralph

Happy you liked it , it keeps me calm lol

Sounds great - and that is a lovely composition!
And yeah, curious - how do you get such a clean recorded sound?

Not so clean , lots of floor noise . One day I’ll rig up some better sound proofing .

Just decent gear I guess , like guitars I put some time in finding gear that will perform best it can for my price range . There’s other stuff to consider like noise created by your recording system , your power grid etc . I’d like to get a power conditioner as I get spikes sometimes when the A/C comes on and other stuff .

damn nice music to wake up to!!

Thanks for posting that, my mind wandered to a place far far from my upcoming workday

Your most welcome . :)

Last edited:

Sal

Reaction score
Just decent gear I guess , like guitars I put some time in finding gear that will perform best it can for my price range . There’s other stuff to consider like noise created by your recording system , your power grid etc . I’d like to get a power conditioner as I get spikes sometimes when the A/C comes on and other stuff .

Can you tell us what mics you're using and where you like to place them? You are making very nice recordings!

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
nice guitar ray! great fit for fingerpicking.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Can you tell us what mics you're using and where you like to place them? You are making very nice recordings!

Ok I'm making a post in Misc about my recording gear please go there to get your answers :)