NGD OM-120 MIC ...k e y m o u s e

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
OK so here are the pics to prove that its mine and not a friends who let me take pictures of his because that would be , well just wrong !

Audio yup lets get to that first . I'm working on it. I came with a little tune in my open tuning style just have to work on the not screwing up a take or at least not screw up as much.

I'm opening it up with a single note Melodie and one or two double notes . I 'm doing this so you can hear the overtones and note rings at least I hope you can here it . LOL
If are new piano member guy listens yes there will be a few notes that sound louder , its my poor plucking control hahahahaha .

I will be happy to do more betterer demo if you guys like in the more normal way but you will have to guide me as to what you want hear , I'll do the best I can :)

Otherwise I hope to have it up tomorrow so long as no lawn mowers and truck driving Rednecks with super charge coal burners don't come and start a car crushing show or drag race.

ok the pics not a lot but man I do love the golden brown sheen this wood has its very pretty up close . The neck is pretty as well does not show the same sheen if thats the right term to use so Im not sure its the same wood but its lovely as i hope you all see .

The inlay logo I kind of forget what the specs say but the Guild name is mother of pearl if I have it right or plastic ? just a solid grayyish color as to the crown and posty thing whatever thats called lol you can see some rainbow colors so abalone.

I'm very impressed with the fit and finish the neck glue joints and the scarf joint along with the guitars back center seem is flawless , remember this is a blemished model and beside in the fretboard marker dot one other goofy goof that did not get seen was the drunk person that installed the tuners there just a we bit crooked LOL and yes I'm anal . can you say discount ! again ! I win!

Audio Demo
https://soundcloud.com/agradeleous234/mountain-view

ok pics

FNmO4eO.jpg
[/IMG]
qvN8lsE.jpg
[/IMG]
sm0TYjg.jpg
[/IMG]
R6DIU0O.jpg
[/IMG]
jNywy4v.jpg
[/IMG]
eIBwpFW.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
few more
PVfsa4n.jpg
[/IMG]
tQjsU4R.jpg
[/IMG]
RfizS22.jpg
[/IMG]
A1i8zjA.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Nice! Love the top. Well, and the back. And the dark fretboard. And the case!

Good one, Ray!

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Beautiful, Ray!

walrus
Nice! Love the top. Well, and the back. And the dark fretboard. And the case!

Good one, Ray!

Seeing it in person is whole other level . I think many here should try one out in a very quiet room .

The poly does not seem to be thick and from the vibration I’d agree but the would woods surface makes it hard to tell because it’s like a glass sheet on its own .

Unfortunately this guitar now has me seriously considering another custom build if that says anything ,

I am a sock person lol

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score

F312

Reaction score
I need to see a surgeon and fix my F’n finger I’m really starting to hate the typo thing . ��

I'd wear it, next time I get jury duty.

Ralph

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I need to see a surgeon and fix my F’n finger I’m really starting to hate the typo thing . 

You REALLY need someone tell you, that it is not the finger that you use for f......

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
You REALLY need someone tell you, that it is not the finger that you use for f......

Well I tried to give an explanation but I had go to another page and upon my return it wiped it out and reset it that really ticks me off 😠

This is the only site that does that . Lol

So someone can explain my finger , memory and A.D.D issues .

With all my faults I just wonder why folks use all caps on words ? Lol

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
. . . With all my faults I just wonder why folks use all caps on words ? Lol . . .

Well - i can´t speak for others - but looking from your backyard - I´m a foreigner :watermelon:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Well - i can´t speak for others - but looking from your backyard - I´m a foreigner :watermelon:
No I looked out back when I went to get a beer I didn’t see you at all .

There are no foreigners were all brothers and sisters 🙂

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Nice tune! Sounds like you have a subtle touch on the strings. Any effects in place, or just a nice room and a mic ?

Bonneville88

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Sounds great - and that is a lovely composition!
And yeah, curious - how do you get such a clean recorded sound?

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
thanks folks ,song has been fixed.
https://soundcloud.com/agradeleous234/mountain-view

Forgot to say that there is no added effects less a tad of reverb. No EQ , Compression, or other tone manipulating devices less any coloring by the mics if any .
Hugs :)

Last edited:

beecee

Reaction score
damn nice music to wake up to!!

Thanks for posting that, my mind wandered to a place far far from my upcoming workday