New SF-XII Is Here

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Bob, that letter from you with The Beatles' 12-string is so very cool! You are officially part of Beatles lore! :encouragement:

And BTW, nice review of the SFIV ST-12 as well!

walrus

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Good stuff. That article about Billy Gibbons is worth a read, too. Love me some Billy Gibbons.

DrumBob

Reaction score
walrus, many thanks. I always appreciate the kind words. Cordoba always gives me the option of buying the review guitars they send me, but this one went back. It was nice, but my Rickenbacker 12's rule.

DrumBob

Reaction score
Drumbob, I never saw your review in the magazine. I did see it online but now I can not find it. Do you have a link?

I'm sorry, I don't, but another member supplied it. You should subscribe to Vintage Guitar! :applause:

DrumBob

Reaction score
Just to clarify, Mark Dronge told me the decision was made to give it to John, because he was Mark's "favorite Beatle." There was a lot of that, "Who's your favorite Beatle" stuff going around then. Mark was not immune to it, apparently.

dbirchett

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I don't, but another member supplied it. You should subscribe to Vintage Guitar! :applause:

Actually, I do. I just kept looking for it in December and didn't check January close enough. But I knew I had seen it on line.