UPS tracking number printout at my age.......

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I brought it in from the truck and thought everything was fine. I realize I don't have tons of light in my room. So I tried the laundry room which has FLOURESCENT LIGHTS FROM HELL, and I still couldn't tell a Z from a 2 in that TINY SMALL PRINT they use!! So I had Don read it to me. He has WAY better eyes at 74!!!

So then I went to track my beloved D65S on it's way to Tom Jacobs in Florida. This is what I have so far:

Ontario, CA, United States07/17/20184:07 A.M.Departure Scan
07/17/20183:03 A.M.Arrival Scan
Las Vegas, NV, United States07/16/201810:48 P.M.Departure Scan
07/16/20189:13 P.M.Origin Scan
United States07/16/20185:28 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

So apparently when it leaves Las Vegas, it goes to Ontario, California (Riverside County) to be sent to Las Vegas Nevada (where it started out) and now it's in the United States.

I know we've had some funny tracking stories lately but.... but..... they have to send it to California, to be sent back here to ship? When it CAME from here?

Anyway, I'm so worried about my baby.... I packed her as best as I could and honestly, I'm still terrified. This guitar has never left my house unless it was with me!!

So I should probably stop paying attention. I'll just leave it alone for a couple of days and stay on my current medications (Underwood Pinot Noir and then Fernet) and try to stay calm.

Chris (Acorn House) expect a PM.

I remain,
a very confused Tom in Vegas. :torn:

AcornHouse

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
You’re trying to read in English, Tom; going top to bottom. You have to read UPSian; bottom to top.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
If I take my contacts out I can read ANYTHING up close, but we've been out and I had to shave today. Shaving blind gives spotty results so on shaving days, I do contacts. And now they're in I'm fine with them. I can see fairly well at a distance, mid range is good, close up ..... they're multifocals so you really can't do that. I love not having glasses on my face for a change. Until I have to read a stupid UPS receipt!! They could print it bigger!! Couldn't they?

Damn you kids, GET OFF MY LAWN!!!! :jaded:

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
It drove by my house, on the way to Ontario. From there, it hits the airport in Ontario for far flung parts back east.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
John, I actually laughed out loud on that one. Chris lined me out on this..... they work from the bottom up..... wonder who thought that up??? But now that I know.... I'm still a nervous wreck!!! :encouragement:

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'll just leave it alone for a couple of days and stay on my current medications (Underwood Pinot Noir and then Fernet) and try to stay calm.

I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, but you may wish to consider upping your meds.

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
After reading the transcript, I see I need to clarify what I said. I said LOL, but what I meant was LMAO. So that should clear up everything.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Y'all are funny and keeping me sane at the moment. So it's left Ontario, CA. And I now know how to read (checking the dates and times would've helped me, sheesh!) the tracking log!!

I'll occasionally have a mimosa at brunch but there's none scheduled for today, but we're meeting our friend Cherri for Happy Hour at 3:30. I'll increase the dosage at that time!! Thanks for the tip!! :encouragement: