For Sale: 1978 Guild G-212NT in excellent condition

Reaction score
I was thinking of selling my 1978 Guild G-212NT in excellent condition and was wondering what interest there might be here. I posted a thread a bit ago but I can't find it so I don't know if it went through or not. I don't know if this one will either. I copied and pasted pictures but I'm not sure how to add pics to posts here. I saved them to Dropbox if they can be linked from there.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of selling my 1978 Guild G-212NT in excellent condition and was wondering what interest there might be here. I posted a thread a bit ago but I can't find it so I don't know if it went through or not. I don't know if this one will either. I copied and pasted pictures but I'm not sure how to add pics to posts here. I saved them to Dropbox if they can be linked from there.

Hi "Phan", welcome aboard!
New member's first few posts are held up in a moderator's queue so they can be vetted.
Then they'll start showing up in real time.
They just want to be sure that a spam-bot hasn't somehow managed to infiltrate the forum.
Also your guitar will probably get more views and responses in an actual "For Sale" thread in that sub-forum.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome. Sharing pictures from Dropbox is awkward but if that is all you have we can figure it out.

You should post this in a FS/FT thread once a) you are sure you are selling and b) once you have a price in mind. FS threads are not the place to fish for prices so if you want advice this is the place.