NGD m70 custom shop

2nevets

Reaction score
IetmBJ.jpg
Just arrived and she is pretty-some minor cosmetic issues but overall pleased with it.Some guys just love using the word "mint"
sorry for the crappy pics.
3w76Oz.jpg

Last edited:

kakerlak

Reaction score
That's cool -- are we aware of any other examples of these (other than this and the foam/surf green one that's made the rounds now for a while)?

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Where are the crappy pictures? I don't see them.

If you are trying to be ironic - you see pictures but they aren't crappy - then Nevermind.

Otherwise (unlike in another thread) they are there for me. That points a finger at your environment. The usual suggestions apply - clear cache, refresh a page, try another browser, etc.

Below is a "raw" link to one of the pics.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img923/5560/IetmBJ.jpg

Copying it and then pasting it into an address bar should display the image and may make them show up on LTG.

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Very Nice 2nevets! Always love seeing some of the Nashville Custom shop Guitars, especially the electrics. How does this one compare in feel and tone to your previous one of these? Which pickups are in this model? Original Dearmonds, Duncan versions, or the newer Dearmond 2000's?

I still have that beautiful Nashville CS Starfire IV-3 P90 with the Guildsby on it and love it. I have been on the hunt for awhile now for one of the Mahogany body/Mahogany topped Bluesbirds they made but have only ever seen one for sale for a short time in London. I guess that one is on my "to Buy" list if I ever come across one.

Nice grab on this one man!

TX

matsickma

Reaction score
My M70 out of Nashville has a Black finish. I like the chunky neck. The guitar is actually quite plane looking.
The M90 is even harder to find and doesn't have any body binding.
M

2nevets

Reaction score
Very Nice 2nevets! Always love seeing some of the Nashville Custom shop Guitars, especially the electrics. How does this one compare in feel and tone to your previous one of these? Which pickups are in this model? Original Dearmonds, Duncan versions, or the newer Dearmond 2000's?

I still have that beautiful Nashville CS Starfire IV-3 P90 with the Guildsby on it and love it. I have been on the hunt for awhile now for one of the Mahogany body/Mahogany topped Bluesbirds they made but have only ever seen one for sale for a short time in London. I guess that one is on my "to Buy" list if I ever come across one.

Nice grab on this one man!

TX
All good questions-All I did so far was clean it up, put on new strings-cleaned the case inside and out-scrubbed the fretboard,played it a bit and put her back in the case.I really don't remember the other one that well.
glad you still like that starfire