my new S-100 and it old friend

Reaction score
Thought I would post some pics of my newly acquired 73 (I think) S100. It is pretty sweet after I got the bridge fixed. I have had it setup with .11 as a slide guitar in open E, a la Derek Trucks. Next to it is my old 67 (I think) T-100D. Guess I am Guild collector now. These are the only "vintage" guitars I own (cause I could afford them).

AF1QipOf6la8zfzMFUkC52wyvhId_sWXJIDwo2yvOUdC

AF1QipMeyX3LS7l8iV-Rl1izH6aWvWdu6IK4pRoAJhBw

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome. My usual tricks to fix image links for people did not work. Google wanted me to log in so it may be that the permissions are wrong on your end. You get brownie points for trying, however.

You need the URL to the photo itself - it will usually end with .jpg - and that is what you paste between the Image tags. You can paste the same thing into the address bar of a new browser window or tab. If you don't see an image there then you won't see it on LTG. If you want you can use Go Advanced and then Preview to see your post before it is posted. If you don't see the image there then it won't appear on LTG.

For the record I gave up trying to embed links to Google Photos and copied images I wanted to share to a Wordpress site and shared from there.

As a new user you first five or so posts will be Moderated so don't be concerned when they don't show up immediately.