BACK FROM THE SHOP...my '05 'burst F50R...

Reaction score
She's back home, finally!

Yep, you can still see the scar, but it is MUCH better than when I took it there!
Wasn't as bad as I had thought, and it wasn't really a crack thru the wood, touched up to "players' grade". (I didn't want it refinished or to disturb any other part of the guitar..."Just make it not so noticeable")

I wish I would have taken "before" pics, but as you might recall from my previous post ("Here I sit...brokenhearted") I was SO upset that I rushed it to the shop, to see if George Bailey really could fix Zuzu's petals! It looked awful!!!

Now, its simply a battle scar, and a lesson learned! She's still a beauty!

In some angles, you can barely see the repair...in other angles, more so...

JbK19xg.jpg

sg3e7pk.jpg

hzLtf63.jpg

I lucked out! David Neely is "da MAN"!

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Retro:
Unless you had told me, I would have NEVER seen a scar and not sure I did see one in my "just now" eye-balling of it. That is a mighty fine looking guitar--Congratulations!

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Think of 'em as babies:
Once the first one's outta the way the rest of 'em don't seem to hurt so much.
:tongue-new:

Hello

I saw this coffee mug - a drawn picture of a happy couple - man and wife - with a dog laying between them - and in background a boy and girl going away hauling suitcases . . .

Text was - in Finnish, but since it is easier on you I translate - "Life begins when dog dies and kids move out"

So for Retro Rocker - perhaps your Guild will start a new and better life with new twist to songs after bumps - while how can a cowboy or bluesman sing of misery/loneliness/sorrow without having being there first ???

Last edited: