Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BACK FROM THE SHOP...my '05 'burst F50R...

Quote Originally Posted by adorshki View Post
    Think of 'em as babies:
    Once the first one's outta the way the rest of 'em don't seem to hurt so much.

Hello

I saw this coffee mug - a drawn picture of a happy couple - man and wife - with a dog laying between them - and in background a boy and girl going away hauling suitcases . . .

Text was - in Finnish, but since it is easier on you I translate - "Life begins when dog dies and kids move out"

So for Retro Rocker - perhaps your Guild will start a new and better life with new twist to songs after bumps - while how can a cowboy or bluesman sing of misery/loneliness/sorrow without having being there first ???
    Last edited by Nuuska; 06-14-2018 at 09:10 PM.
    First good guitar - GUILD Duane Eddy 400 - I was 3rd owner - still regret letting it go 25 years ago - used to have Artist Award and Starfire - no regrets here.
    Present guitars - all bought new - F50R 1975 - F512 1977 - F212CSB 1979 - OM-240CE 2018 - Schecter Startocaster
    bought secondhand - B30SB fretless - RED Songbird - White Songbird - D-125 - Gibson 3/4-size acoustic 1957 - Carmelo Gonzales nylon string - old Levin Lute