Print on LTG, Only, shrunk _ big time

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Print on LTG forum shrunk big time. All other forums print remains same. Sure it is operator error but what did I do and how do I remedy it? Has it ever happened to you?

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
What kind of computer, browser, etc.?

On a Mac if you hit command- it will shrink the text while command+ will make it larger.

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Thanks to advice from Frono and GAD, LTG forum print back to "normal." I have no idea what I did to create the problem nor what I did to remedy it. Thanks to you both.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Thanks to advice from Frono and GAD, LTG forum print back to "normal." I have no idea what I did to create the problem nor what I did to remedy it. Thanks to you both.

It was the Tesla brakes update; misinterpreted by your phone.
:glee:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Not so bad to be ignorant of matters but not good to stay ignorant. Thanks for update Al--No longer ignorant of Tesla brake problem.

:friendly_wink:
I guess it just comes down to what you happen to pay attention to on the news, maybe even where you live.
I actually first saw it on Autoweek.
Tesla probably gets a little more "airplay" here in Sillycon Valley, being headquartered here, because it also made local TV news.
I got a couple of laughs out of it from co-workers mentioning unusual glitches on their phones...