Check out the 'HARPARATUS'

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hello folks,

Was corresponding with forum member Sal last night and he mentioned that he had an invention called the Harparatus.
It replaces the old harmonica rack in case you want to play harp at the same time you're playing the guitar or any other instrument.

I had never heard of it, but it looks like a really cool solution especially for people who actually perform in front of a microphone.
Don't think I've ever seen a posting from Sal, so I guess he doesn't want to take advantage of the forum to market his 'baby'.

Take a look at some of the videos he has on YouTube; just type in 'Harparatus' and you will find it.

It should be obvious that I have no stake in this, but I thought that there must be a few harp playing folks on this forum who can appreciate this!

Sincerely,

Hans Moust
www.guitarsgalore.nl

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Just looked and read about the Harparatus. Have my deceased uncles old Harmonica that I keep at the shop. Occasionally, I exhale and inhale through the keys but my finger muscles require I give my musical time to the Guilds.
And to have it patented makes it more than a good idea-makes it Sal's reality. Congrats Sal!!

Sal

Reaction score
Ha! Thanks for the plug Hans!

Yes, my patented Harparatus. I came up with it some years ago but I wasn't able to make them easily enough until CNC laser cutters came along. I've got them for sale now on my website Harparatus.com and on Reverb and eBay. My website is my preferred route to sales; no need to give those auction sites 10% of this.

It uses strong magnets to hold your harp in place, so one handed harp changes are quick and easy. Rack/harp players love it and their sound engineers love it too.

Check out the Guild content in my video:

Harparatus, accept no substitutes!

Cheers!
Sal

ZVDk78Ol.jpg
[/IMG]

s91yKkGl.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Sal

Reaction score
Here's a still shot from my video. I hope you guys can see I'm always thinking of you.

jdv1K6Dl.jpg
[/IMG]

matsickma

Reaction score
Very cool. John Lennon would have loved one of those!
Are the pedals for the guitar or voice processing?
M

Sal

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Matsickma, the effect pedals are for my harp! Lately I've been playing my F40 dry thru an LRBaggs preamp. The harp is mic'd separately with an Audix Fireball to the pedals then a SansAmp to the board.

CGUo0cgl.jpg

Last edited: