Ah , good morning

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hope all is well .
I’m slowly waking up in a relaxed mood drinking coffee .
Guitar of the day is my CO-2 man I really like this guitar . I put a demo up on sound cloud but really want to redo the tune I came up with then it won’t change much and I can’t remember how long it was anyway maybe today if all things go well .

So if your just waking up or in a relaxed state let share my wake song Smooth Storm , it’s one of my few ambient pieces .
Enjoy with a cup of coffee . :)

https://soundcloud.com/agradeleous234/smooth-storm

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
I was sitting here enjoying my coffee on a rainy Michigan morning and you provided the perfect soundtrack, Ray.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I was sitting here enjoying my coffee on a rainy Michigan morning and you provided the perfect soundtrack, Ray.

Awesome , I like Mich ex in laws had a really nice old cabin in Roscommon on the river, miss that place .

Wow! I'm impressed :) Had no idea you were into ambient music. Very nice!

Oh yes it all started in the 70’s with Larry fast , during the 80’s and 90’s it saved my soul so to say. I’m a space nut anyway and ambient just calmed me during trouble times it certainly was my crutch . From that I found Micheal hedges then acoustic alchemy , living mirrors and all kinds of unknowns . That was the time I really shifted back to acoustic playing over electric. 😁

I would definitely love to do more ambient work but really could use a isolated studio .

CosmicArkie

Reaction score

thread veer....

We're going to be passing through your area next weekend, Dread. Any suggestions for must see spots? Museums, etc. Thx.