So just missed out on

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
A Larrivée LSV-11 at Samash 😠 I called wanting see if they had that Westerly F150CE though thier a guild dealer but they only carry 2 models . 😐 Then I asked if had any used guilds (sometimes they do )
He said no but he has a Larrivée . I said thanks and hanged up and dang if that Larrivée didn’t kept creeping up in my head . Finally I said I’m going to put a deposit on it sight unseen. Thier down in Charlotte about 45 min away but traffic would be a nightmare.

I called back like an hour later and someone snagged it . Boy talk about tease if I new more about the model I would jumped on the spot but that model was unknown to me .

Oh well guess it was destiny lol

Last edited:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Nobody ever believes I'm psychic but trust me there's a genuine F50r in your near future.
Or else you can call me a fraud in 60 days.

Is it NH F50r ? and why do I have to wait 60 days ? Lol

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Is it NH F50r ? and why do I have to wait 60 days ? Lol
Actually I'm guessing it's gonna be more "vintage" to be in your price range, but "in your price range" is the strongest signal, and 60 days is just my definition of "near future"
:friendly_wink:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Actually I'm guessing it's gonna be more "vintage" to be in your price range, but "in your price range" is the strongest signal, and 60 days is just my definition of "near future"
:friendly_wink:

That’s all that is for sale is vintage lol 70’s models you know those things that double as ship anchors.

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
That’s all that is for sale is vintage lol 70’s models you know those things that double as ship anchors.

You wimpy weakling - you... is that motorcycle in your avatar actually a prop filled with helium? :biggrin-new:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
You wimpy weakling - you... is that motorcycle in your avatar actually a prop filled with helium? :biggrin-new:

Why yes it is , if you notice I’m leaning on to hold it down . Lol

I see you have a said 70’s F50R ship anchor , are you perhaps involved with Al’s psych abilities in future casting ? Lol