The Song Title Game

Okko

Reaction score
Guild Total
This one is for Zelja.... Men at Work - Down Under - and the somewhat ridiculous lawsuit about Kookaburra 😀. Similarities..Well, I mean, if we really gonna search for al the similarities.. in all the songs we hear on the radio everyday.... this one surely wouldn’t be the only one 😂 . maybe something for a new thread

Zelja

Reaction score
This one is for Zelja.... Men at Work - Down Under - and the somewhat ridiculous lawsuit about Kookaburra 😀.
Ridiculous lawsuit indeed. I sang the Kookaburra song as a kid in school and I still can't see where the huge similarity is. Scandalous. Tragically, the flautist in the group ended up committing suicide not long after the verdict was handed down, probably as a direct result of this as I think he was a ci-writer and had to hand over a ton of money.

Another Aussie band from just after this era:
"Lit By The Fuse" - The Ups and Downs

Okko

Reaction score
Guild Total
Ridiculous lawsuit indeed. I sang the Kookaburra song as a kid in school and I still can't see where the huge similarity is. Scandalous. Tragically, the flautist in the group ended up committing suicide not long after the verdict was handed down, probably as a direct result of this as I think he was a ci-writer and had to hand over a ton of money.

Another Aussie band from just after this era:
"Lit By The Fuse" - The Ups and Downs

I could reply this thread with a song called ‘Gravity’ 🎸

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
"Happy Days Are Here Again," Annette Hanshaw, . This was Roosevelt's campaign song in 1932.

Okko

Reaction score
Guild Total
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Piano concert #24 - ahead of all of us pop and rock fans...