The Song Title Game

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
This easy to play game has attracted a lot of players on a PRS forum I visit. It can go on forever!

The rules are very easy. Take someone's song that was posted, and either post another song that has a word from the title in it...or post a song that is in some way connected to the prior song. It gets more challenging when you try not to replicate a prior song's appearance. I'll get it started....follow this post with a song that has at least one of the words from the title in it...or can be somehow associated with the prior song either by content, artists, theme....whatever. I'm looking for rules that invite participation...not exclusion. Just try not to repeat a song that was already used.

OK? I'll do the first two to get started.

"One After 909" - The Beatles

walrus

The Guilds of Grot

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Box Of Rain - Grateful Dead

(Just out of curiosity, how did it go from "One - Three Dog Night" to "After The Gold Rush"? I get "After The Gold Rush" from "One After 909" - The Beatles but there's a post, and 35 minutes in between!)

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Box Of Rain - Grateful Dead

(Just out of curiosity, how did it go from "One - Three Dog Night" to "After The Gold Rush"? I get "After The Gold Rush" from "One After 909" - The Beatles but there's a post, and 35 minutes in between!)

He only said he was gonna post the first 2 to get things rolling.
I figured when he went to "One" it was an inside joke.
And you know me and rules.
We don't get along.