NGD - Peregrine Custom

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Certainly is a beauty! :saturn: One thing I do wonder about is the number of pictures I see of Guilds with the truss rod cover on upside down; seems to be a lot more common on Guilds than for any other brand. Wondering if it is some sort of fashion statement? Certainly looks better than most brands would!

No mystery. A properly installed Guild TRC has the wide portion at the top and mimics the headstock shape. A properly installed Gibson TRC has the wide portion at the bottom. It takes a discerning individual with good taste and a sharp eye to observe the differences and install the TRC properly.

F312

Reaction score
A very nice impressive collection of guitars indeed.

Ralph

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Dude, use your fingers, and maybe employ one of these:

two-person-post-hole-digger-auger.png

Just be careful and remember that that's a TWO-person auger! The one-man augers are for tuning holes.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
An extra nut and saddle was in the case pocket with the key and owner’s manual. Never seen that before.

Interesting.
That saddle actually looks dirty like it's already been used? Maybe came out when Fishman UST was replaced?
Suspect nut was acquired at same time and maybe never used, but I guess it is possible those were actual "spares" that were part of the total Custom Shop package.
Just don't recall ever hearing of it before.
Love the backside on that thing!